Welcome, fans and friends of
I’m Jeff Gaudette, and I’m delighted to see you here.
RunnersConnect is a team of expert coaches and fellow runners dedicated to improving your training and racing. We love running and want to spread our expertise and passion to inspire, motivate, and help you achieve your running goals. If you want to:
- Train smarter
- Stay injury-free
- Get the latest updates on running and nutrition research
- Learn from elite runners and expert coaches
You’ve come to the right place. To help you succeed with your new Timex Training Plan, we’ve put together a Training Guide to help explain how and why your training plan works as well as specific instructions to help you understand how to execute each workout properly.
Grab Our Free
Here’s what we’ve got for you:
- Understand Why Your Training Plan Works – Learn how each week of your new training plan is designed to help keep you healthy, ensure that you continue to get fitter and faster each week, and trains your body to handle the specific physiological demands of race day.
- How to Run Your Workouts – We explain exactly why and how you perform each workout in your new training plan to ensure you’re doing everything correctly to maximize fitness.
- Training Theory Explained – Training tips, theory, anecdotes, and lessons learned directly from the world’s top runners. Utilize the secret training strategies employed by elite athletes to stay injury-free and train smarter.
- An Actual Race Plan – A detailed race plan for each training plan race distance. Don’t guess at how to run smart, just follow the plan and set yourself up for a new PR!
Our Timex Training Guide is a free step-by-step guide to help you achieve a new PR at your next race
Start rewriting your record book today.
Some Posts You May Enjoy
You are putting in the miles, you are making the effort with your diet and you still aren’t losing weight? Are you getting stuck in the following hidden “healthy habit” calorie traps? Make the two changes in this article to your diet and routine, and watch as your weight steadily decreases and your overall performance increases.
In this week’s glimpse inside the training of an elite runner, I am going to show you a two week 10k specific block of training and how you can learn how to apply these workouts to your training.
‘Core’ is a big buzzword these days, and as such, it’s bolstering an industry of bosu balls, wobble boards, and ab rollers. But what’s the latest science say about whether core workouts are useful to distance runners?