More Than Just Another Training Plan
24/7 coaching support, a fully customizable training schedule, and a supportive community dedicated to helping you achieve your goals
A Google search for a training plan of any distance turns up thousands upon thousands of results. It can daunting to search through all those plans looking for the right one for you. Who is the coach? Can I customize it to my ability level? What if I have questions? Will I be training alone? If you’re going to devote your time and energy into this race, you deserve a training plan customized specifically for you with the coaching support required to ensure success. That’s exactly what RunnersConnect will provide to you…and much, much more.
At RunnersConnect, we give you the expert coaching and unrivaled support you need to achieve your goals.
24/7 coaching support
A training schedule customized to your ability level
Step-by-step guidance throughout the entire training cycle
Extensive library of expert training articles
Access to a supportive community of runners just like you.
Live and interactive coaching clinics
How we can help you
We’re not here to sell you the latest late night infomercial training scheme and we don’t claim to have the magic pill that will enable you to run faster without lifting a finger. Instead, we’re here to provide you with a fully customizable, hand-written training schedule created by a certified and expert coach, and then back that up with individual coaching support not offered with any other training program today. No gimmicks, no fads. After spending countless years coaching runners just like you, we’ve come to realize that there are three main components every runner needs in order to stay healthy, motivated and to have success on race day.
(1) A training schedule that is specifically tailored to you. Free programs off the Internet and cookie-cutter training schedules just won’t cut it. You’re unique, and so isn’t your lifestyle, training background and your running ability. You need a training plan that is going to fit around your lifestyle, not one that is going to disrupt your already hectic schedule.
(2) Expert guidance and support to answer all of your questions along the way. Most training programs leave you high and dry when you have to adjust your training for a missed run. Likewise, basic training plans offer no support when you have questions about your running.
(3) Community support and motivation. Training alone can be tough. It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner runner training for your first 5k, or a seasoned veteran looking to qualify for Boston. Having a supportive community behind you can make the difference between an exciting and fun training experience or a boring and difficult training period heading into your next race.
That’s why we developed RunnersConnect.
We believe that if we create a meticulously researched, hand-written training schedule that is customized to your exact fitness level, provide you with a team of experienced coaches to answer your questions, and then connect you to a supportive community of fellow runners to inspire and motivate your running, you can accomplish anything you set your mind to.
Here’s what you get
- We provide you with a training plan that is fully customizable to your ability levels. No conversions, formulas or calculations. Simply enter the time from your last race or your goal for your upcoming race and everything is generated in the blink of an eye. It doesn’t matter if you’re training for the marathon or the 5k, or if you have 12 weeks or 20 weeks to train. We have a hand-written schedule just for you.
- With your training plan, you’ll receive a step-by-step guide that will take you through your entire training segment. Each workout is linked to a specific article that will explain the purpose and benefits of your run, along with helpful information you’ve never thought of.
- You’ll have access to near 24/7 coaching support via our live chat. Simply login to the site, navigate to our chat page and within seconds, you’ll be chatting with one of our expert coaches. Missed a few runs and need to know how to adjust? Feeling more tired than you anticipated and need advice? We’ve got the answers that will get you right back on track.
- We’ll host regular online training clinics to discuss any issues you may have and to clarify training concepts so they make sense to you. Likewise, we’ll post new articles to our members-only library that will help you stay educated and motivated.
- And you’ll have access to a tight-knit online community of fellow runners, to give you a pat on the back after a great run, trade advice and experience, pick you up after a tough workout, and help you make new running friends. No matter what’s got you stuck, the community and your coaches are here to get you rolling again.
- To see our full list of features, click here.
If you’ve made the decision to take your running to the next level, we are here to ensure you have the tools, knowledge and guidance to reach your goals. We’re so positive that RunnersConnect will revolutionize the way you train that we’ll give you a full 14 day FREE trial, no credit card required.
We can help you too
“RunnersConnect helped me target my workouts and I dropped my marathon PR by over 10 minutes to blow past my Boston Marathon qualifying time.” – Peter Tiscione
“With your help I was able to finish my first marathon feeling great and excited for my next challenge…qualifying for Boston!” – Margaret Gould, Pasedena, CA
Don’t make this mistake?
As runners, we’ve all been there. You’re really excited about your first marathon or you’re determined that you’ll break your old PR’s this season and you start looking around for a training program. You find a free option on the internet or purchase a basic training plan for a few dollars and get started on your way.
The problem is, your training plan is generic, so you have to make some modifications to the plan to account for your current running background. Then, you start training and you’re confused about what all the workouts mean and how they’re going to help you run faster and stay healthy. You visit some forums and Google some running terms, but you’re not exactly sure what to do. You think you’ve made the correct adjustments, but the thought lingers, am I doing this right?
Once you start training, you encounter the second issue. What are my training paces? Most basic training plans assign you workouts based on marathon pace or 5k pace. Some even have you perform calculated formulas and start plugging in data all over the place. What if you don’t have a previous race to pull data from? What if that last race you ran isn’t indicative of your current fitness? You guess again, cross your fingers, and hope for the best.
Now, you’re 9 weeks into your 16 week training plan and things get crazy at work or the kids get sick. You miss a week of training. Now what do you do? Can you ask the coach of your free training plan for help? Think you’ll get a response tailored specifically for you? You do your best to modify the schedule and keep on training.
Finally, it’s two weeks before your big goal race and you’re starting to get nervous. You had a few good training weeks and a few missed workouts. You really could use someone who has been there and done that, or at least someone who is going through the same emotional roller coaster. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a community of runners who were using the exact same training plan and could lend some support?
That’s why RunnersConnect is so great! It eliminates all the fear of training for your first race or a new PR and supports you the entire way. Whether you’re a beginner runner or a Boston veteran, we’ve got the coaching expertise and community support you need.
We offer a full, 100% money back guarantee. That’s right! If you’re not happy with our training plans or our service – for any reason – we’ll refund your last payment 100%. No questions asked, no fine print. Try to find that level of customer service in another training plan!